Managing the real estate and facilities is second only to people as the largest expense item in enterprises today. Facilities managers can oversee multiple sites, numerous assets, and constantly evolving maintenance and service work. In order to maintain optimal business facility performance facilities managers must minimize asset downtime, ensure efficient service and maintenance, and comply with company policies, laws, and regulations.
Every repair, maintenance or compliance job has multiple moving parts – vendor selection, quotes, performance updates, approvals, invoicing, and reconciliation, because these jobs are being performed on active facilities and assets, the task of managing them requires detailed visibility into work status, vendor performance, and budgetary impact.
Four helps its clients to achieve increased operational functionality through improved property and asset maintenance, reduction of costs, improved operational efficiency and rigid cost management. Working together to implement the Verisae Asset Management Software and the capability to interface detailed accruals and self-billing invoices directly through to the accounting systems, has enabled organisations to actively manage and reduce costs related to the maintenance of its facilities and the assets within them.
How we can help
- Ability to easily manage and monitor planned preventative maintenance schedules. An essential cost saving tool, as reactive maintenance has been shown to be up to 10 times as expensive as planned preventative maintenance.
- Verisae brings applications that can react and respond in real-time, connecting facilities and equipment to the teams that service and support them.
- Mobile field service solutions delivering improvement across a range of productivity, service level and financial metrics.
- Management of work orders at the asset or category level.
- Efficient administration of the quote/estimate process
- Access to asset data/ history to help you drive repair/replace decisions, track warranties, and ensure HSE compliance.
- Visibility of all the documents related to an asset, including:
- Maintenance manuals
- Inspection reports
- Process and instrumentation drawings (PIDs)
- Visibility of full Contractor data
- View contract responsibilities easily
- Accurate automated accruals interface allows up to date cost and budget management
- Self-billing functionality
- Detailed invoice monitoring and approval capability
- Avoidance of work order routing delays that impact your business
- Four will create a comprehensive training program designed specifically for your contractors and employees needs
- A helpdesk dedicated to ensuring help is on hand whenever you may need it.
Four specialise in training your teams both contractors and internal technicians. We have rolled out training material to thousands of Verisae users and helped deploy your system in a clear consistent, standardised and collaborative program. The use of e-learning and online tests help ensure you have a ready source of collateral and online assistance to assist the technicians and contractors working on your sites.
This is in addition to the Four helpdesk which can guide users through the complexities of completing work orders, permits to work and submitting self-billing invoices for payment. For some examples of the e-learning movies we have written please visit our training page or review some of the movies we have published.
Lesson One – Logging in and Navigating
Lesson Two – The Work Permit
Lesson Three – Site Visits
Consolidated Lessons One to Three
We have consistently found that short simple movies covering a few points are the best way to ensure technicians quickly understand how to use Verisae.
If you would be interested in a further discussion or simply want to discuss a challenge you are facing, please complete the online contact form with a brief outline of your query and one of our team will call you to help.