Are you really controlling costs, or just watching them rack up? Today, with the specialised software available, there’s no excuse for revenue-sapping delays and mistakes in your supply chain. Four’s consultants recommend iPOS procurement management software, which we seamlessly integrate into our customers’ core systems and data. This powerful solution gives you far more control over the purchase of goods and services and your corporate spend. Over the years, we have used it to help organisations deliver millions of pounds in savings.
iPOS supply chain management
Our procurement management software offers:
- full visibility of your cost pipeline
- every purchase order checked and approved
- integration across finance, procurement, employee expense and workflows
- digital signatures for total transparency over approval
- reporting and enquiries, to review purchasing across your operation
- streamline the purchase of goods, services, and achieve greater control over corporate spend
- stock planning, supply and distribution network planning and supply chain strategy.
With Four you can model your existing supply chain, set goals and forecasts, optimise, and schedule time, materials and other resources with demand planning and forecasting. We’ll help you co-ordinate these interlinked dimensions to produce meaningful, accurate results, and effective procurement management which help your business build for the future.