Verisae – our choice of asset management software
At Four, we help our clients to achieve increased operational functionality through improved property and asset maintenance, reduction of costs, improved operational efficiency and rigid cost management.
We work together to implement Verisae asset management software – creating the capability to interface detailed accruals and self-billing invoices directly through to accounting systems has enabled organisations to actively manage and reduce costs related to the maintenance of its facilities and the assets within them.
The benefits Verisae brings to your business:
- the ability to easily manage and monitor planned preventative maintenance schedules
- includes applications, which react and respond in real-time, connecting facilities and equipment to the teams that service and support them
- offers mobile field service solutions to enhance productivity, service levels and financial metrics
- management of work orders at asset or category level
- access to asset data history to drive repair/replace decisions, track warranties and ensure HSE compliance
- visibility of all the documents related to an asset, such as maintenance manuals, inspection reports, process and instrumentation drawings (PIDs), and full contractor data
- accurate automated accruals interface allows up to date cost and budget management
- self-billing functionality, detailed invoice monitoring and approval capability
- avoidance of work order routing delays that impact your business.