At Four, we’re proud to be associated with CobbleStone Software, as distributors of their Contract Insight contract management system software.
CobbleStone Software are leaders in contract management software. Contract Insight itself is a cloud-based, enterprise contract lifecycle management system for organisations of all sizes. The system helps CobbleStone’s customers – and ours – better manage contracts, agreements, and vendor and customer obligations. It offers a robust, user-friendly solution that empowers businesses to successfully manage the entire contract lifecycle.
But you don’t just need to take our word – or CobbleStone’s – for it. The proof as they say is most definitely in the pudding.
‘Four helped us deploy a contract management solution that has improved the processing, management, and visibility of all our contract work. As a pharmaceutical business, we have to be able to properly manage risk, which this gives us. Four have been a real pleasure to work with and we now intend to use them across the rest of our group.’
Taposh Bhattacharya, Project Manager, Napp
Read more of our success stories here.
Awards, awards everywhere
It’s come to our attention that it’s not just this side of the pond that both Contract Insight and Cobblestone are well-received. Here’s the incontrovertible proof – industry awards and recognition – of the innovation and quality you rightly expect from a world-class software.
Ratings and Reviews
Gartner Peer Insights – 4.8/5
Capterra – 4.8/5
Trust Radius – 5 stars
Serchen – 5 stars (based on 45 user reviews)
IDC – CobbleStone named a leader in 2023 ID MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-enabled CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Applications
‘CLM applications have really come to the forefront in the past couple of years. The tumultuous global events that led to the many supply chain disruptions have directly impacted interest in the capabilities provided by these applications. The days of CLM providers simply serving as authoring and repository tools are over. Buyers need the ability to quickly assess risk, drill into geographic and inflationary exposure, and predict the impact of potential future events. The CLM space has stepped up and is reaping the rewards.’
Patrick Reymann, Research Director, Procurement and Enterprise Applications, IDC
Quadrant – CobbleStone named a technology leader in SPARK Matrix Contract Lifecycle Management, 2022
The SPARK Matrix Contract Lifecycle Management Report assessed 16 cloud contract lifecycle management software providers against six key capabilities. These include:
- contract creation and authoring
- contract negotiation
- centralized contract storage
- analytics & optimization
- audit & compliance management
- contract-related reminders & notifications.
It’s not just the analysts who are impressed. When it comes to maintaining quality and innovation, here are a few more impressive stats:
- 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating in CobbleStone’s 2023 Client Ratings Survey
- Top 3 in the CLM Providers in the 2022 Daily Review ‘Best of Survey’
- One of the ten best Contract Negotiation Solution Providers to watch in 2023 by CIO Coverage Magazine.
For CLM software, CobbleStone has also won a swathe of other awards, from G2, SaaSworthy, Capterra, and GetApp – among other industry-leading analysts and review platforms – which include:
- Innovation Excellence Award, Vol 2 2023, from Success Knocks
- High Performer, Easiest to Use, Best Meets Requirements, Users Most Likely to Recommend, and High Performer, all Spring 2023, from G2
- 10 Best Places to Work in 2023, from the Silicon Review
- Top 10 Contract Software Best Software Awards 2023, Top 10 Highest-Rated Best Software Awards 2023, and Innovator of the Year Best Software Awards 2023, by Theorem Legal Marketplace
- Award for one of The Best Contract Management Solution Providers to Watch in 2023, by Enterprise World
- 10 Best Contract Solution Providers to Watch for 2023 Award, by CIO Coverage.
We could go on but I think you probably get the drift. CobbleStone are providers of high-quality CMS software, which we at Four are proud to be associated with, proud to distribute, proud to consult on, and proud to deploy.
For find out how contract management software can streamline your operations, contact John O’Brien, CEO at Four Business Solutions, global business consultants and software integrators specialising in business process improvement.